HCM Systems Analyst
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
We are looking for an HCM Systems Analyst to tackle the challenges of scale and efficiency for our global organization. The role will provide systems support to the members of our People Team (HR) and global workforce. The ideal candidate will question common assumptions, rethink existing configurations, and see every challenge as an opportunity for system improvements.This is a permanent position based in Dublin (Ireland).
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the Workday solution.
- Perform Workday administrative functions including security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, integrations and upgrades.
- Partner with People Operations and drive business requirement gathering, business process review, project management, testing, training, documentation development and communication.
- Provide pre and post-launch end-user support, change management, issue resolution, testing, training.
- Participate in the regular review and prioritization of HCM systems projects.
- Research integration failures, perform root cause analyses, and report back to management and business leaders.
- Develop plans to mitigate and avoid future system issues.
- Provide tier 2 support for users who need guidance, instruction or general help with HCM systems.
- Responsible for driving HR Data Quality.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years implementing solutions with ERP software.
- 2+ years with Workday EIB.
- 2+ years implementing Workday, with demonstrated Workday technical and functional experience.
- Experience in Human Resources related domains (ie: HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting).
- Experience interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working in a fast-pace environment.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top