HCM Manager of Systems Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
We are seeking an HCM Manager of Systems Operations to support and maintain systems for our Payroll and People Team (HR). The ideal candidate will question common assumptions, rethink existing configurations, and see every challenge as an opportunity for system improvements. This is a hands-on role with management responsibility for a global team. This role will report into the Workday HCM Applications Manager.
- Lead large implementations that are cross-functional and involve vendors.
- Project management and prioritization of day-to-day support tasks.
- Provide leadership for our Workday operations and activities.
- Redesign support processes and develop enhanced task management and reporting.
- Monitor scheduled integrations and develop standard support procedures.
- Manage assigned tasks for the research of system failures, performance of root cause analyses.
- Report task progress back to management and business leaders.
- Develop plans to mitigate and avoid future issues.
- Maintain effective communication with project relevant stakeholders.
- Safeguard system access and security, and support system audits.
- Provide tier-3 support for users who need guidance, instruction or general help with HCM and Payroll systems.
- Responsible for driving HR and Payroll Data Quality.
- 10+ years experience implementing solutions with ERP software.
- 5+ years experience managing a support team with responsibility for the day-to-day operations of an ERP software implementation.
- Experience with at least one full implementation of Workday, with demonstrated Workday technical and integrations experience.
- 2+ years experience with EIB loads.
- 2+ years of Workday integration testing experience.
- 2+ years experience developing Workday custom reports and calculated fields.
- B.S. in Computer Science.
- Familiarity with Workday administrative functions including tenant configuration, data loads, and maintenance.
- Enthusiastic about solving complex, system-to-system integration problems.
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment with passionate stakeholders and users.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Yumeng T.Research Scientist
Yumeng spends her days working with machine learning models for search products and completing product-level coding projects.
Back to top