GTM Retail Program Manager, Building 8
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
Building 8 brings together world-class experts to develop and ship groundbreaking products at the intersection of hardware, software, and content. We have a clear mandate to ship products at scale. In particular, seemingly impossible products that define new categories that advance Facebook's mission of connecting the world. The B8 team will apply DARPA- style breakthrough development at the intersection of ambitious science and product development. It will operate on aggressive, fixed timelines, with extensive use of partnerships in universities, small and large businesses. The Product Launch Team has the responsibility for taking breakthroughs and delivering them to market at scale. Building 8 seeks a GTM Retail Program manager who will have the responsibility of creating disruptive ground up shopping experiences of Facebook consumer hardware. We are looking for a slightly impatient individual willing to face down their fear of failure to accomplish bold things. This is a full- time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Manage project tracking and fixed timelines for overall GTM Retail Strategy, keep teams accountable and on target
- Centralize, coordinate, and communicate with other Facebook teams and B8 projects to keep GTM team informed and up to speed
- Owner of deadlines and milestones, accountable for achieving targets and deliverables
- 15+ years managing programs or projects with fixed timelines
- Self-starter with planning skill-set, adaptable to changing deliverables and deadlines, and communication skills
- Experience creating, building, and driving planogram project management
- Ability to develop, maintain, own and define milestones across multi-channel development
- Experience in building out requirements and PNL for various retail channels, including vertical, 3rd party, and mobile
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top