Growth Product Marketing Manager, Publisher Solutions
(New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Growth Product Marketing Manager to drive go-to-market strategies and adoption of publisher monetization products. The successful candidate will have experience working with sales, cross-functional teams, and clients to drive product adoption and ensure digital publishers find success with early-stage products. Success in this position requires a strong understanding of publisher monetization products, a focus on client service and the ability to thrive in a highly cross-functional, dynamic environment. This is a full-time position based in New York, NY.
- Partner with sales teams to drive product understanding, adoption, and growth -- with a strong emphasis on complex new products
- Partner with the Product Marketing team, based in London and California, to help roll out new products and features
- Run beta tests for new products. Work closely with early partners to ensure their success
- Distill and surface market feedback to product teams for new and existing products
- Aggregate individual client needs into broader trends/analyses
- Inspire action through data-drive insights and identify scalable path to grow adoption in region
- Partner closely with training resources to lead, design, and participate in training programs to further product knowledge within Sales
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 7+ years professional experience in technology, advertising, publisher monetization, or management consulting
- Communication and presentation skills
- Customer service orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity
- Track record of influencing behavior at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Organization and people skills. Ability to set priorities, problem solve, multi-task, and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top