Growth Product Manager, Blockchain
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
At Facebook, we have established a new team exploring different ways to leverage blockchain technology to improve the lives of people around the world. It's a small, fast-growing, and talented group of people and our experienced leadership team comprised of some of the best professionals in their respective fields. The blockchain team is a startup within Facebook and we're exploring lots of areas of interest across all facets of blockchain technology. Our ultimate goal is to help billions of people with access to things they don't have now - that could be things like healthcare, equitable financial services, or new ways to save or share information.
As we crystallize our product approach and Go-To-Market, we are looking for a Growth Product Manager that will first create our growth strategy and then iterate on it as we scale to Billions of people across the world. Facebook Growth Product Managers work with teams of engineers, designers, scientists, and researchers on the companyâ€™s hardest problems to create meaningful experiences and connections at incredible scale that help us fulfill our mission. We are looking for world class Product Managers that are entrepreneurial, technical, and highly analytical to innovate and execute across these important products at Facebook.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Facebook Blockchainâ€™s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 5+ years product management or product design experience
- Organizational and analytical experience
- 5+ years of experience in technical architecture of web applications and/or media products
- 5+ years experience designing user interfaces
- 5+ years experience creating examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms
Back to top