Growth Marketing Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Growth Marketing team leads growth and engagement initiatives for Facebook's most important products, including Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Oculus, and Messenger. The team is data-driven and results focused. We are seeking a talented professional who thrives at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, analytical, and product background â€" with a hunger to make products grow.
- Product Leadership Responsibilities:
- -Lead the ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth, partnering with Product Management, Engineering, Design, Content Strategy and Data Science
- -Establish shared vision across the company for growth product optimizations by building consensus on priorities leading to major product improvements
- -Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- -Communicate details, updates and implementations across all stakeholders and teams with extreme attention to detail
- -Communicates and simplifies concepts to the audience's needs
- Analytical Responsibilities:
- -Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with both our consumer and business products, identify growth opportunities, and execute on projects to drive growth and engagement
- Product Growth Analysis:
- -Understanding ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends
- -Identifying new levers to help move key metrics
- -Proposing what to build in the product roadmap
- Data Driven Leadership:
- -Influencing product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations
- -Communicating state of business, experiment results, etc. to product teams
- -Spreading best practices for growth with product teams to drive impact
- Product Marketing Responsibilities:
- -Understand the competitive landscape of products and Facebookâ€™s relative position to inform the product growth strategy and design
- -Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to take known product optimizations and implement them in other places
- -Lead marketing efforts partnering with Product teams, to effectively promote high retention experiences globally
- -Drive multiple projects from strategy to execution in a fast-paced environment in an organized way
- -Work on offsite marketing channels like SEO, SEM, and email with product teams to grow acquisition and improve retention by reaching people when they do not yet have an account, or to bring people back
- 5+ years of experience in managing other team members in a formal or informal capacity.
- 6+ years of experience in marketing, advertising or growth.
- 6+ years of experience managing projects.
- 6+ years of quantitative analysis experience.
- 2+ years of experience with SQL or other programming languages.
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make business decisions.
- Experience communicating insights and ideas.
- BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Statistics or related quantitative field.
- Software development experience.
- Internet Marketing experience.
Back to top