Growth Marketing Analyst, Internationalization
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
The Growth Marketing team focuses on growing and engaging Facebook's user base. The team is data driven and results focused. We are seeking a talented analyst who thrives at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, analytical, and product background – with a hunger to make products grow. This position is full-time, part of the Growth & Analytics team and is located in our Menlo Park office.
- Leverage data to understand our products in depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive growth and engagement of Facebook users in international markets
- Drive projects focusing on new user growth, mobile usage, and revenue - working closely with design, product, engineering, data and local teams
- Work both on core Facebook products like news feed, notifications, and mobile, and offsite marketing channels like SEO, SEM, and email
- Use tools like Hadoop/Hive, Oracle, ETL, R, PHP, Python, Excel, MicroStrategy, and many other internal tools to work efficiently at scale
- BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Stats
- 1+ years experience with SQL
- 2+ years of quantitative or statistical analysis experience
- 1+ years of experience managing a project
- 1+ years of experience in marketing, advertising or growth
- Ability to process and analyze data sets, and interpret them to make business decisions
- Communication skills and ability to manage a project or product
- Internationalization/localization experience
- Software development experience
- Internet Marketing experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top