Growth Manager, Operator Partnerships
(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Are you passionate about expanding connectivity in Latin America through Facebook? Facebook is seeking a Growth & Operator Partnerships Manager for Internet.org – who is highly passionate about how mobile technology could help connect more people. The ideal candidate will have experience in the consumer Internet and mobile industry, with an extensive network of contacts in industries related with connectivity (e.g. telecommunications). You have demonstrated strengths and expertise in strategic thinking across business models, products-market fit, and symbiotic partnership model. You’re also great at operationalizing the strategy with execution from end to end. The Growth Managers at Facebook are responsible for defining and driving growth initiatives, to acquire new users as well as retaining current users, and working on improving the product by providing insights from the local market back to the product teams.
- Build and manage long lasting relationships and partnerships with Mobile Operators and more
- Drive end-to-end execution of growth, connectivity and internet inclusion partnership initiatives, spanning from the family of Facebook services
- Provide market insights. Identify and monitor strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats relevant for Facebook’s adoption in the region
- Influence and Improve the Facebook experience of users in your region by identifying product – market fit gaps
- Explore, identify and evaluate strategic growth opportunities
- Be an advocate for people using Facebook in the region. Work closely with a large number of stakeholders and XFN teams within Facebook (product, engineering etc.).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, preferred MBA or advanced professional degree
- At least 7 years of experience in the Mobile industry, working with Mobile Operators
- Deep understanding of the challenges and entry barriers for unconnected/under-connected users in Brazil and the rest of Latin America
- Relevant knowledge of the fast changing and transforming business model for mobile operators where the 3 main pillars are around growth, engagement, and monetization
- Data-driven & holistic-thinking
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships internally at FB and externally with partners
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Extensive experience dealing with partners
- Prior experience working in a high-growth or startup technology company preferred.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top