Growth Manager, Express Wifi
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Facebook is looking for a Growth Manager to run our Express-wifi partnerships for India. The role will have the overall responsibility of managing current and new partnerships, achieving program goals of connecting more people on line.
This is a full-time position based in Gurgaon.
- Design, manage, and implement growth, marketing, and promotion programs for Express Wi-Fi partners in India
- Identify network expansion opportunities for existing partners, collaborate with team to quantify opportunities for new partners
- Analyze business metrics, establish marketing strategies to spur internet usage and work closely with partners to implement them
- Collaborate with analytics, growth marketing, marketing, and other teams to analyze promotion, pricing, and other efforts with partners
- Provide hands-on program management and senior leadership to partners
- Develop partnership structure, mutual coordination, and best practices with ISP and telecoms operator partners
- Interface with Internet.org, Partnerships, Connectivity Labs, Policy, and Marketing to integrate the projects into the overall Internet.org program flow
- 9+ years of leadership experience in wireless or telecommunications in the region
- Deep experience in strategy, sales and marketing, and distribution for network operators
- Extensive experience with regulatory environment and telecoms business in India
- Exceptional program management and communication abilities
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Willingness and ability to travel to deployment sites and International travel as need be
Back to top