Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a Growth Manager for its Global SMB Publisher Team. Our mission is to bring Facebook's highly targeted, quality ads to publishers around the world, and we're just getting started. We're a mobile-focused team and our priority is to guide SMB publishers as they adopt the Audience Network. You will play a pivotal role in defining our growth strategy, assessing new opportunities, and scaling our business by acquiring publishers across the globe. You will also bring data driven thought leadership to our growth efforts by partnering with the marketing and sales team to design and implement revenue programs. You will own the implementation and management of revenue programs once they are put into market, including optimizing current programs, setting up new programs, and owning measurement and reporting. Success in this position requires significant people management skills, deep operational experience, expert problem-solving & experimentation skills, a strong analytical and growth hacker mentality, and a passion for serving customers.
- Drive the growth strategy for acquiring new publishers and generating revenue growth:
- - Develop a deep understanding of business drivers. Proactively identify strategic questions that are critical to the success of the business and address through quantitative analysis and problem solving.
- - Track and analyze revenue and growth trends, and work with analytics team to develop quantitative insights into trend drivers.
- - Identify and size future opportunities for growth. Develop a broad portfolio of growth ideas to implement through various market tests and revenue programs.
- - Support revenue forecasting and planning by having a deep understanding of future revenue growth and projected impact of new revenue programs.
- Implement revenue programs:
- - Incubate revenue programs: design in-market tests that can scale to be major drivers of growth through our sales and marketing channels.
- - Own the end-to-end implementation of revenue programs, including: ensuring timely delivery, project manage all aspects of implementation, working with analytics team to establish tracking and measurement framework.
- - Lead global, cross-functional teams across sales, marketing and analytics.
- - Test what works and scale it. Be responsible for measurement and reporting of all in-market tests and live revenue programs you own, including iterating and optimization.
- - Deliver against revenue goals and projections.
- 8+ years experience, specific to growth/customer acquisition or strategy consulting
- Direct experience working with ad network's demand side or supply side platforms
- Experience in ad tech industry
- Proven track record of collaborating with and leading cross-functional groups to produce results
- Problem solving experience, quantitative approach, and experience in solving business problems
- Proven experience in driving and executing global projects
- Communication experience
Back to top