Group Creative Director, Facebook Inc. - Creative X
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Creative Experiences (Creative X) team redefines creativity by delivering integrated marketing creative for Facebook. Our goals align with the broader Facebook company mission of community and bringing people closer together. We create experiences that help people discover, understand, and fall in love with Facebook's products and programs.
Our teams of Creative, Program Management, and Production challenge industry norms and drive big, bold brand thinking while also being responsive to product culture and needs. Our focus is outbound creative experiences including Facebook/Social, TV, Out of Home and Global Events. All outbound consumer-facing creative and global events work is creatively developed and/or managed by the Creative X team. This ensures a consistent and strong creative narrative for work that reaches an audience of over 2.5 billion people. We scale with the support of external production partners and vendors, and take cues from our Facebook culture of moving fast, being bold, and iterating.
Facebook is looking for a Group Creative Director (art or copy background) to lead the Facebook Inc. team. This newly formed organization will focus on defining Facebook Inc.'s brand narrative through compelling storytelling and innovative product experiences. Facebook Inc. includes work in Responsibility, Programs & Experiences, Social Impact, and Global Events.
- Oversee the strategy and creative direction of Facebook Inc. as a brand
- Define and develop the creative voice and visual identity of the Facebook Inc. brand
- Develop culturally sensitive and appropriate executions that adapt regionally across a global audience
- Develop original breakthrough ideas for a variety of marketing touch-points
- Strategic communicator who stands out among her peers with proven experience leading creative work across design, art direction and copywriting
- Ability to work cross-functionally, balancing the needs of stakeholders and able to break down complex narratives into simple, compelling ideas
- Inspiring, enabling, and energizing a world-class creative team
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years experience as a creative leader with experience in consumer marketing
- Experience developing and managing consumer marketing programs in a data-driven, integrated marketing environment
- Experience recruiting talent and developing creative teams
- Experience across the full palette of creative expression: traditional, digital (including products), experiential, and ideas that drive earned media
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional partners
- Experience building an overarching brand that encompasses many others
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing your work (include link on your resume)
Back to top