Graphics Software Engineer Intern (Oculus)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
As an engineer intern you’ll be joining a passionate team working on graphics-related features for Oculus Home, our consumer facing virtual reality store and launcher. Ideal candidates are strong engineers with a background in real-time graphics programming, deep experience with Unity and C#, and a passion for virtual reality.
- Work directly on, and support others with major feature development for Oculus Home
- Keep up-to-date with Unity graphics features, look for areas to improve graphics performance across the codebase
- Pursuing a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in Computer Science, Computer Graphics or a related field
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Experience developing and debugging real-time graphics code for shipping products
- Experience with Unity and C#, particularly from a graphics standpoint
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top