Government, Politics & Advocacy (GPA) Partner Manager,Singapore
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Partner Manager who will serve as a critical partner to government, politics, and advocacy clients utilizing our commercial products to make the world more open and connected. In this role you will establish and strengthen key client relationships by providing advertiser education and satisfaction. A successful Partner Manager is a detailed oriented, client focused partner with strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams.
- Establishes relationship and manages existing relationships across the across GPA advertising ecosystem (candidates, PACs, agencies, etc.), builds trust and credibility of Facebook and its suite of products
- Understand key decision makers and influencers and their organization's client's business objectives, establish and maintain actionable relationship maps
- Demonstrate value of Facebook products as a key driver for civic engagement, inform partners of new processes and products and provides FB best practices specific to G/P/A
- Navigate new challenges and situations
- Develop and implement creative solutions that align Facebook approach to GPA with partner needs
- Collaborates with diverse group of internal cross functional teams (scaled execution team, sales operations, policy teams) and ensures team is delivering on expectations, facilitates escalations internally
- Project manages complex work streams. Lead agency / client / industry training to educate on paid and organic products (market permitting)
- Attend/present at events to represent FB Advertising solutions
- Serves as external product consultant to education clients and agencies
- Oversee internal account operations and partner with Scaled Execution / Media Ops team to drive best in class service solutions for G/P/A vertical, Ensure service - excellence and QA ops requests
- Captures / identifies product and innovation needs based on client / industry feedback
- Identify relevant industry trends relevant to G/P/A
- Inform / respond to RFPs with appropriate target audience
- Synthesize data and insights for internal and external audiences
- Knowledge of vertical and accompanying FB solutions.
- 5+ year's experience in a client-service role interfacing with clients
- Experience introducing new products processes and systems to clients
- Experience working with marketing decision makers in Agencies and Government/Policy/Advocacy organizations
- Performance marketing experience and/or brand advertising experience
- Experience partnering with compliance and legal functions
- BA/BS degree in a technical or marketing field or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated experience with digital media platforms, advertising metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships)
- Experience working with cross functional teams with the ability to partner with senior executives
- Demonstrated experience public speaking/presenting to large groups of stakeholders
- Ability to travel as needed.
Back to top