Go-To-Market Manager, Social VR
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Go-To-Market Manager for Social VR will be responsible for supporting feature and new product launches from the Social VR team, within the Facebook AR/VR group through coordinating and project managing frequent launch and announcement activities.
The Social VR team broadly has 2-4 feature or product announcements per month which range in scale from new features in Spaces (i.e. playing cards added to Spaces) to new News Feed media formats that impact all of Facebook (i.e. Facebook now supports 3D posts), and numerous products & features in between (i.e. new avatars).
- Execute a go-to-market process, working as the project manager and coordinator between multiple stakeholders and groups, with an eye towards product audience and positioning
- Executing and optimizing repeatable processes, as product features launch
- Coordinating internal communication about product releases
- Analyzing marketing insights and reporting on the launch results
- Making suggestions for better audience segmentation targeting, channel marketing, messaging, investment, or product features and use cases
- Project management experience
- Communication experience
- Experience working in and communicating across a cross-functional team
- Experience launching multiple products or features within a product
- 2+ years experience in a marketing-related role
- Experience in VR
- Experience dealing with data/comfort with marketing analytics
- Experience and comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with customer-driven development processes (i.e. the IDEO/lean startup method)
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top