Global Web Experience Lead, Facebook Business
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Global Business Marketing (GBM) is looking for a dynamic leader to oversee the strategic vision and management of our largest and most scaled business channel, the Facebook Business website. The site can be seen here: https://www.facebook.com/business/. It includes Facebook Business, Instagram Business, Messenger Business, WhatsApp Business, Blueprint, FBIQ, Workplace and more.
Successful candidates have developed and managed web presence for marquee brands. This individual has led large cross-functional teams consisting of creatives and engineering teams at an agency or in-house. B2B web experience preferred. This individual will possess exceptional leadership skills, excellent cross-functional and communication skills, strong technology and analytical background, a deep understanding of the advertising and media ecosystem, deep operational and executional background, and a proven track record of success. This position will be based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Vision and Strategy: Establish a future-looking, shared vision for Facebookâ€™s Business website ecosystem available at: https://www.facebook.com/business/.
- Team Leadership and People Management: Align and motivate a large cross-functional team of creatives, copywriters and editors, visual design, UX, strategists, engineers and analysts. Additional responsibilities include hiring, developing and managing a team of direct reports.
- Product and Engineering Management: Drive product development process for Facebook Business website. Develop product roadmap and define future feature and functional set. Continually optimize the business web site/experience including navigation, structure, layout and flows based on business goals.
- Success and Impact: Define how we measure success of Facebook Business website in conjunction with sales, marketing and product teams. Work with operations and analytics to develop dashboards and reporting. Provide leadership into test & learn agenda for the entire web experience.
- Partnership management: Build consensus across the organization. Communicate cross-functional vision, goals and progress against those goals on a regular basis.
- Customer Insights and Understanding: Possess deep understanding and develop insights about our core audience - who they are and what they are looking to accomplish on the site.
- Bachelors degree
- 15+ years experience developing and managing global, multi-brand marketing websites for a single entity
- Experience leading, managing, and developing cross-functional teams at agencies or in-house
- Experience bringing together creative and engineering teams
- Experience analyzing and defining KPIs and developing measurement framework to optimize the site experience
- Experience interpreting data insights into actionable plans
- Bachelors degree in computer science or mathematics
- Masters degree
- B2B site experience
Back to top