Global Talent Selection Lead
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The ultimate responsibilities of this Leader are to provide structured and bias-mitigating assessment and selection solutions to ensure that Facebook is finding and hiring the world's best talent. In partnership with key stakeholders in Recruiting, HR, People Analytics, L&D and the business, this Leader supports strategy and implementation efforts for GTS, including leveraging existing and/or creating highly-effective process and technology-enabled solutions, driving priorities, and change management within their assigned business areas - always with an eye toward the continuously dynamic and growing needs of Facebook. The Lead reports to the Global Head of Talent Selection & Intelligence.
- Serve as SME on Talent Selection to Recruiting, HR and Business Leaders.
- Expertly execute change management on GTS initiatives.
- Help shape, lead and manage large-scale, org-wide GTS projects with a broad perspective through planning, development, launch, stabilization and close in multiple functions and geographies.
- Foster strong relationships, collaborate, and manage multiple concurrent projects/workstreams with key cross-functional partners (HR, PIE, Recruiting, Business Leaders, etc.) to drive the implementation of GTS initiatives including alignment on priorities, timing, process/tools adoption, and all other change-management elements.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the People Analytics Organization on content design, architecture, evaluation, research and analysis.
- Help to scope, evaluate and implement high-signal talent selection tools, processes and methods at all career levels, functions and locations.
- Investigate ways to improve existing processes and fix pain points through automation, streamlining, and shared services.
- Identify and execute opportunities to provide better data and insights supporting the Global Recruiting Organization and Business Leaders in assessments for selecting talent.
- Manage and escalate project risks and issues as appropriate, and establish success metrics for projects and ensure performance is tracked and measured.
- Measure the outcomes and outputs of projects and process improvement endeavors and leverage quantitative results to inform direction of the business.
- Lead the creation of quarterly business reviews that can accurately capture performance by using SLAs and KPIs.
- Ability to travel as needed (estimated around 1-2 trips/quarter).
- Mid to-long-term focus: planning horizon of 12+ months (goals, delivery, cross-functional team projects and initiatives).
- Inspires high performance teams: typically responsible for training and developing strong in- team or cross-functional team peers/partners, has 1+ persons in development at all times.
- 10+ years of HR consulting experience.
- Experience leading multiple strategic change initiatives without oversight.
- Experience in recruiting function and partner organizations: influences partner and client goals.
- BA/BS degree in Psychology or related field.
- Experience working cross-functionally and hold people accountable for deliverables without a formal reporting structure.
- Experience working on more than one project at a time.
- Experience working across various levels of the organization.
- Experience in data analysis via Excel and process mapping via Visio.
- Experience presenting organizational and process flow content to audiences.
- Experience designing and facilitating training and skills development in talent assessment and selection methods.
- Masters or PhD
- Experience in high-tech environment
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Experience in HR project management, working on projects that impact the recruiting process
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top