Global Support Engineering Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to lead the Global Support Engineering Infrastructure (GSEI) team at Facebook. The GSEI team focus on building, scaling and innovating the support systems that the Facebook partner operations teams rely on to help resolve issues for our partners. Those who join this team are passionate about working with cross-functional partners to improve their operational efficiency through advanced tooling. This role is based out of our Menlo Park office.
- Leading a team of highly talented engineers as they build, scale and innovate our partner support service tools (e.g. ticket management systems, knowledge bases, live chat services all augmented by machine learning systems)
- Oversee the roadmaps for each support system to ensure product market fit, as informed by our cross-functional partners and market research
- Plan and prioritize team goals and development plans to ensure on time delivery of products and features
- Deliver robust and scalable support systems, which are easily expanded in the future
- Drive a feedback focused culture to ensure customer feedback is incorporated into future roadmaps
- Ensure all customers are supported in an efficient and empathetic way when issues are flagged in the products we build
- Deliver data-driven, impactful results
- 3+ years of experience managing a technical team
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent degree and experience)
- Problem-solving and analytical experience
- Experience communicating with cross-functional collaborators and stakeholder management
- Experience managing remote teams across time-zones
- Experience building tools and infrastructure
- Experience working in a technical project management or product management role
- Experience working in an operational or support role
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top