Global Supplier Enablement Lead - Procure to Pay
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking to fill a full-time position of Global Supplier Enablement Lead - Procure to Pay, in our Menlo Park, CA office. As a key leader in the Procure to Pay (P2P) process, you will be responsible for driving Facebook's supplier enablement strategy and execution globally. The successful candidate will be expected to be knowledgeable in end-to-end Procure to Pay processes, be energetic and innovative, as well as to problem solve, recommend solutions, and exercise good business judgment in decision-making on a continuous basis.
- Lead global Supplier Enablement program, including but not limited to Supplier Master Data Management, B2B e-Commerce (POs, Invoicing, etc.), Inquiry Management, and Catalog Content Management.
- Drive supplier collaboration by increasing engagement of suppliers enrolled in Facebook's supplier portal. Work closely with IT for tool enhancements and resolution of system issues.
- Develop internal and external communication strategies and materials to drive continuous supplier engagement.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with key internal and external stakeholders through transparency and partnership.
- Help drive stakeholder engagement and organizational change management with impacted business areas.
- Collaborate across functions and sites to harmonize requirements and solutions.
- Function within a global network of matrixed stakeholders, super users, and subject matter experts associated with P2P.
- Recommend solutions and consolidate platforms to improve integration and streamline processes in accordance with company policies and Finance objectives.
- Design and execute testing strategies and plans.
- BA/BS in Business, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, or Management.
- 3+ years of global P2P experience.
- Communicator, with proven skills in consulting with internal business clients and external suppliers.
- Proven project management skills.
- Technical knowledge around B2B integration.
- Ability to drive change and improve the end-to-end process.
- Experience with data analysis and problem solving. Proven ability to troubleshoot problems and develop solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to flourish in an environment of complexity, fast growth, and ambiguity.
- Master's degree
- Cross-cultural experience
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle R12 Financials
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top