Global Sourcing Manager, Global Outsourcing
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a strong, experienced leader to manage and evolve global outsourced programs in the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) environment, with special focus on areas like advertising, payments or back-office related activities. This is a unique opportunity to help manage and grow high performing teams in several different countries from the ground up and have a dramatic impact on the company's growth.
Ideal candidates will have BPO partner management and strategic sourcing experience in the outsourcing or technology industries, with excellent communication and project management skills. This position will be located in our Dublin (Ireland) office and support programs globally, which will require travelling internationally. A team may report into this role, so people management skills are key.
- Serve as a consultant to our internal stakeholders by developing customized and scalable outsourcing solutions.
- Guide the vendor selection process and conduct commercial negotiations.
- Drive legal, financial, technological aspects of outsourced programs.
- Ensure program success through strong performance management and governance methodologies.
- Demonstrate project management experience including planning, creative development, execution, measurement, and optimization.
- Strategically manage a portfolio of programs by collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders and third-party vendors to achieve short-and-long-term objectives.
- Manage complex outsourcing partner relationships.
- Potentially, manage a team located in other regions globally.
- 10+ years of outsourcing experience required
- 4+ years People Management experience, with strong leadership and coaching skills
- Comprehension of legal, financial and technology components of outsourcing
- Experience in RFx processes and contract negotiation
- Experienced working and building relationships with cross-functional groups and 3rd party providers
- Experience with project management, presentations and communication with peers, management, and cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of the outsourcing landscape globally
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to break down cost models and understand the drivers of ROI in an outsourced model
- Great team player with ability to work effectively in a team located in multiple countries
- Fluent in English other languages valuable.
- Ability to travel internationally
Back to top