Global Solutions Partner
(Seoul, South Korea)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Global Solutions Partner responsible for the execution of Facebook largest global partnerships. The position will be based in Korea and due to the global nature of the role, significant travel may be required.The Global Solutions Partner for Facebook's Global Accounts Team is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key relationships, be a platform and product expert, and become an expert in media planning, strategy and measurement to the world's largest global multi-channel advertisers. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media and marketing, this role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop client relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales, analytical, and technical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
- Analytics and insights
- Develop and aggregate client and market insights across the region for use across the global accounts
- Collaborate with internal, cross market/regional teams to ensure client activation improvement, transfer knowledge, improving process/client relationship
- Build scalable systems and reporting
- Training, global toolkits, processes and parameters, best practice sharing etc. to enable our local teams to exceed revenue targets
- Lead global client support, global campaigns, product adoption and building scaled training solutions.
- Global communication
- Partner with sales teams on local business practices and ensure all teams are aligned and we are providing the highest service levels and access to these clients
- Create/uncover best practices and ensure sharing globally
- Lead XFN project management and own client relationships
- Develop principles, parameters and toolkits to drive local success and common remove barriers
- Develop scaled trainings and systems to drive global alignment and local activation.
- Collaborate with teammates around the world to ensure client expectations are exceeded.
- Media Planning, Strategy & Measurement, and Optimization
- Outlines measurement solutions and appropriate campaign structures based upon key KPI's
- Manages and consults on complex advertising solutions and integrations
- Manages revenue delivery and budget spend, including daily optimization and providing targeting recommendations.
- Platform & Product Expert
- Articulate and update clients on FB product and developments
- Responsible for educating clients and agencies on best practices
- Drives product innovation based upon client needs
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, PMD, etc.).
- Project Management
- Manage complex work streams to optimize marketing objectives for clients
- Manage Analytics and dashboards to advise clients (e.g. daily client facing data/insights reporting, understanding product adoption and media performance, setting up data pipelines to analyze conversion and impression data, etc.)
- Cross-functional collaboration of all projects
- Relationship Management
- Oversee delivery and revenue recognition for the businesses/accounts you are assigned to.
- Identify up-sell opportunities across your accounts and partner with the Global Client Partner to drive incremental revenue
- 7+ years of experience in marketing or media
- Bachelor's degree
- Facebook product knowledge (or ability to ramp on Facebook products)
- Experience working directly with traditional and new media companies
- Attention to detail
- Experience with analytics
- Collaborative and is able to work in a cross-functional environment
- Communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with interpersonal skills and work ethic
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top