Global Solutions Partner
(London, United Kingdom - Geneva, Switzerland)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Global Solutions Partner (GSP) responsible for the execution of Facebook global partnership with an FMCG company. The GSP function will be to lead the delivery, execution and operationalization of these partnerships. The role will be focused around creating maximum partnership value through building transformational relationships with key clients, breaking down barriers through platform and product expertise, and using data, analytics and measurement learnings to help drive education and best practice solution adoption at scale.
We are looking for a strategic, entrepreneurial, solutions-focused individual who puts the customers at the core of everything they do and understands the importance and value of scaling learnings. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and accelerate key relationships, be a platform and product expert, and become an expert in media planning, strategy and measurement to the world's largest global multi-channel advertisers.
Success in this position requires ruthless prioritization, strong consultative approach, an entrepreneurial spirit, influential presenting, analytical and technical skills, a servant leader mentality and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
This role can be based in either our London or Geneva offices.
- General Management
- Oversee delivery and revenue recognition for the assigned businesses/accounts
- Identify up-sell opportunities to drive incremental investment across assigned accounts
- Manage team T&E budget
- Relationship & Management
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, PMD, etc.)
- Servant leadership internally and externally
- XFN collaboration of all projects
- Operationalize partnership delivery globally
- Partner with clients and agencies globally on annual tent pole events that unlock in market revenue (ex. Olympics etc.)
- Lead global client support, global campaigns, product adoption and building scaled training solutions
- Develop annual planning and buying approach with global agencies and clients (and scales internally)
- Partner with XFN teams to develop a global learning agenda and measurement strategy
- Build scalable analytic systems and reporting solutions
- Develop and aggregate deep client and market insights across the region for use across the global accounts
- Collaborate with internal, cross market/regional teams to ensure client activation, knowledge transfer, system improvement and up-leveling of client relationships
- Develop training, global toolkits & assets, set up processes & parameters, best practice sharing to enable the local teams to exceed revenue targets
- Lead Innovation Opportunities
- Be the Platform & Product Expert – educating teams internally and clients externally
- Drives product innovation based on client needs
- Unlock key innovation opportunities (beta/alpha) and partners with the local CSMs, when ready to execute. And scale learnings to relevant markets
- Partner with XFN teams to influence product roadmap and drive product adoption based on global needs/challenges
- Scale Education and Global Communication
- Develop best practices narratives, delivers training, and scales globally for markets (internally + externally)
- Create global communication strategy to scale best practices both internally and externally (ex. newsletters, QBRs, Blueprint etc.)
- Adopt FB product updates and innovation opportunities for account needs and scales strategy to markets
- 5+ years previous experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies
- Experience with the industry or business trends in the industry (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, CRM))
- Experience working effectively with XFN teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Relationships with marketing decision makers in industry
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with analyzing datasets and delivering actionable insights
- Knowledge of SQL or relational databases preferred (internal and external data)
- Proven track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team
- Ability to confidently present to external clients
- Understanding of major advertising success metrics
- Avid knowledge of competitive set
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top