Global Security Systems & Technology Integrations Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We are looking for people to join our Global Security Systems and Technology team (GSST). Would you like to work in a dynamic, fast-moving environment that values social interaction as well as technical process? We pride ourselves on hiring bright, driven, enthusiastic people that have experience in supporting a 24/7 critical environment. Our workplace is where you will sharpen existing skills and develop new ones around new technology as it emerges. It is a bright, vibrant, challenging environment that leave you feeling like you've helped make an impact. We need people who can hold a conversation as well as resolve complex technical issues effectively and efficiently. We want people for whom going "over and above" is second nature, who value the people behind the problems, and have passion for security and technology. We want to deliver the best experience in the world and if you think you are up to the challenge read on...
- The Global Security Systems & Technology Integrations Manager will work with technology solutions team to assess, create scope of work, and deploy project based application and hardware management to complete projects relevant to supporting Global Security Systems Infrastructure.
- The Global Security Systems & Technology Integrations Manager will work directly with end users, the Tech Ops Center, and Global Security teams to create solutions, manage communications, delivery schedule, and timeline risks.
- The Global Security Systems & Technology Integrations Manager will aim to be proactive when roadblocks are found and work with cross-functional team members to be agile, adjust and move forward.
- You will be working to integrate a range of existing and new technologies including: PSIM, Genetec, CCure 9000, Commend, and many more in house applications and systems in enterprise environments.
- Directly interfacing with other groups in Global Security, IT, facilities and end users
- Presenting weekly project status updates and detailed completion metrics.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction.
- Manages and communicates expectations.
- Working with a team of contingent workers.
- 5+ years experience installing maintaining large enterprise security systems
- 2+ years of experience integrating system of a disparate and complementary nature
- Knowledgeable in physical security systems, security hardware, locks, cameras, and networked-based equipment.
- Experienced in process for system design, system architecture, system implementation project management, final test and acceptance of security systems and hand over.
- Ability to work across global time zones.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, self-directed and take a concept through to delivery.
- Able to communicate with internal and external customers, and able to offer guidance to executive staff and subcontractors.
- B.S. Administration, Management, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top