Global Security Strategic Partner
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
As a Strategic Partner you will be required to function with designated Facebook organizations and departments. You will serve as a liaison and thought partner between Global Security and the selected key business partners, in this case: Facebook's Infra Data Centers (IDC) organization. The ideal candidate should share our excitement for solving complex business and global security opportunities while minimizing friction and maximizing productivity.
- Provide assistance and guidance, and effectively connect Global Security with designated partners on a broad range of policies, programs, guidelines and practices.
- Act as an initial point of contact and intermediary for managers and employees in assigned business units.
- Maintain current understanding of the designated department's strategy, needs and requirements.
- Actively partner with business leaders and work with them to collaboratively identify practice improvement.
- Acts as a thought partner to improve priorities in the business units.
- Assist leaders with forecasting needs regarding people, assets and processes.
- Proactively understand and anticipate changes and security risks in the given area.
- Apply rigorous project management techniques to planning and implementing cross-functional initiatives that support current and future business strategies.
- Coordinate with Global Security departments and others to deliver on business requests and solve business problems.
- Work across teams to engage project partners, deeply understand problems, and use data and available information to drive outcomes.
- Build relationships based on truth, trust, and absolute integrity.
- Experience in a role that requires maintaining business partnerships and/or strategic thought.
- Demonstrated experience taking a view of risks to a business, weigh them against business objectives, and work with the business to form a plan to address these risks.
- Experience executing on both tactical and strategic level.
- Knowledge in mediating, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, analysis, and problem solving.
- Experience to communicating ideas and business concepts in accessible terms.
- Experience exercising judgment.
Back to top