Global Security Services Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Global Security Services aims to be a world class security organization, constantly evolving and innovating to support Facebookâ€™s mission of giving people the power to build community and to connect the world. The GSSM is responsible for protecting people, assets and the reputation of all Facebook personnel and facilities across a region.
The GSSM, reports to the Regional Security Manager (RSM) and works in harmony with other Global Security teams within their area of responsibility.
The GSSM is a physical security professional that builds and maintains strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, ensuring consistency of policy, standards and guidance together with effective and efficient security services.
- Management of the GSS team including 24/7 security services and reception team.
- Ensure compliance with, and development of, policies and standards.
- Managing security risks to the organization, analyzing threats, responding to incidents, and continual improvement of security services.
- Building partnerships with stakeholders.
- Maintain a secure working environment.
- Manage crisis and incident response ensuring effective management, minimal disruption and identifying lessons to continually improve responses.
- Organize security services for internal and external events.
- Support and advice for travelling staff.
- Budgeting, contracting and administration for designated countries.
- Interpersonal and customer service experience
- Planning and organizational experience
- Communication experience
- Recognized security accreditation (CPP, PSP, CSyP, CSMP etc.)
Back to top