Global Security Executive Protection Operations Lead
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Global Security Executive Protection team is looking for an Operations Lead to organize and manage its portfolio of projects. The successful candidate will have experience in project coordination, be strategic and have the ability to optimize current processes. The Operations Lead should be proactive, results-driven and detail-oriented; the candidate must thrive in a team environment and be able to work independently.
- Support both the Executive Protection and Executive Services teams in organizational and operational aspects of the services the team provides including scheduling, project setup, planning, data management, controlling, and closing.
- Schedule meetings, coordinate with internal stakeholders, external consultants, and vendors.
- Track and report data on supported projects.
- Drive internal and external process improvements, consulting with cross-functional and vendor teams to understand the needs and pain points.
- Solve workflow issues to ensure operational excellence.
- Assist with other projects and supporting activities as required.
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of experience coordinating projects.
- Experience managing simultaneous projects with minimal supervision.
- Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting experience.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
- Experience communicating, presenting and fielding questions from multiple teams.
- Interpersonal and customer service experience.
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Back to top