Global Sales Partner, Travel
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Global Sales Partner (GSP) responsible for strategy development, global sales coordination, analytics, program management, influencing product development and execution for global travel partners.
The GSP for Facebook's North America Sales Team is an enthusiastic teammate, program manager and a partner who puts our advertiser's interest at the core of everything we do. With a proven track record of operational and analytical excellence, strategic thinking, and digital media experience, this role is responsible for partnering with the several global sales teams to identify client needs, perform global analyses, identify and work with key stakeholders, create milestones, track and communicate progress.
The position can be based in Seattle or Menlo Park and due to the global nature of the role, 20-30% travel may be required.
- Strategy Development
- -Work with sales teams in the US and globally to develop global strategy, define product needs, develop programs, establish milestones, identify stakeholders, communicate progress, and drive deliverables across all key programs/projects.
- -Must be able to coordinate and document several complex projects at a time (up to 15) and work with cross-functional groups within sales operations, solutions engineering, business development, product management and sales leadership.
- Global communication
- -Develop internal and external scaled communications tracking progress against key workstreams.
- -Lead creation and of performance dashboards and communicate insights that can fuel best practice creation. Partner with sales team to communicate insights and recommendations externally to client and internally to product.
- -Build and manage scaled communications for key internal and external stakeholders and partners (FMPs, agencies etc.).
- Product development coordination
- -Consolidate global client feedback, build investment cases, and support product roadmap prioritization to build great ad products to create long-term value for our client.
- -Engage with product marketing managers and product managers to advocate for advertiser's needs and influence product roadmap.
- -Provide product feedback backed by data to help improve product performance.
- -Support new product adoption through global test planning, documentation, analyses, and communication.
- -Drive periodic reporting cadence to track new product adoption by category and by client.
- Business Intelligence and Insights
- -Develop and aggregate global advertiser insights for use across all sales teams.
- -Develop data-driven insights for the category and share them with sales teams and cross-functional partners.
- -Proactively perform analyses to identify cross-brand initiatives across the client's various subsidiaries.
- -Create and maintain global revenue and performance dashboards (for internal review).
- -Collaborate with internal, cross market/brand teams to ensure client activation improvement, transfer knowledge, improving process/client relationship.
- Relationship Management
- -Partner with sales teams to collaborate on key executive meetings and engagements. This includes meeting preparation, documentation, execution, and follow up.
- -Contribute to organizing of global internal & external events, including client summits.
- -Engage with external partners such as global agencies, regional agencies, FMPs, client's finance and procurement teams to train them on new products and programs.
- Knowledge Management
- -Proactively identify successes and develop client-specific case studies.
- -Work with global sales teams to develop and document best practices.
- -Drive adoption of best practices, track and communicate progress.
- -Create and maintain an effective knowledge management framework for all important client-specific assets and leverage it to improve sales team effectiveness and client performance.
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, marketing, online media, account management, or program management
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with SQL
- Experience working on analytical-heavy projects
- Experience setting up and managing data pipelines
- Experience in project management
- Communication and documentation experience
- Experience managing projects
- Experience in a collaborative and cross-functional environment
- Facebook product knowledge
- Experience working on performance marketing ad campaigns
Back to top