Global Resiliency Team - Project Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Global Resiliency Team (GRT) at Facebook builds resiliency programming to specifically support our employees that review graphic/objectionable content. We are passionate about supporting these teams and are looking for an equally as passionate and motivated project manager to help drive our programming and create meaningful impact.
Reporting to the GRT Manager, this individual contributor role will be focused on managing the production and implementation of innovative global resiliency training programs.
In this role, you will consult with members of the GRT Strategy Team to scope the requirements to build programming from strategy, to implementation, and into full-scale operation across the teams that keep our platform safe. Internally, you will partner with critical stakeholders to build out sustainable practices that drive efficiency and ensure quality of the employee experience. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. To meet these demands, you'll need to be a natural problem solver, highly-effective communicator, and collaborative team player.
- Manage all aspects of the GRT Programs
- Support, coordinate, and execute strategic project work across the GRT
- Manage reoccurring data reporting and communication practices
- Work across GRT programs to support production needs such as: internal program communications, program requirements, etc.
- Manage cross-functional stakeholder relationships and liaison between the GRT and key stakeholder partners to stand up practices and processes
- Facilitate best-practice sharing and application
- Analyze complex support flows and provide recommendations for process, policy and product improvements
- Track and analyze key operational metrics to deeply understand the support ecosystem and help determine where to focus optimization efforts
- Use problem solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree
- 5+ years of Program/Project Management experience
- Experience communicating results of technical analyses with non-technical partners and leadership teams to influence the strategy of those teams
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Proven track record of building out sustainable, scalable practices
- Experience working in a technology company or consulting firm
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field
- Experience in one of more of the following programming languages: Python, PHP or Haskell
- Experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top