Global Reseller Program Manager, Workplace
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Workplace by Facebook's mission is to give the world a place to work together. Launched in 2016, Workplace is an enterprise communications platform that is used by over 30,000 organisations of all sizes worldwide to transform how they connect, collaborate and get work done.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Global Reseller Program Manager for its Workplace Global Programs team to design, test, and scale global sales programs aimed at growing and nurturing its reseller ecosystem.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the role that communication and collaboration can play in improving the productivity and effectiveness of people in the workplace, has experience owning specific KPIs and driving top-line growth through the reseller channel, as well as strong problem solving and program management skills. This person will be responsible for building business cases to influence investments decisions. Success in this position requires strategic thinking, leadership, impeccable communication, strong analytical skills, as well as the ability to lead large cross-functional groups. This is a full-time position based in our London office.
- Lead global reseller programs to drive revenue growth with end-to-end ownership of the business case
- Plan, test and scale new reseller programs or improvements to existing reseller programs to grow adoption of Workplace product leveraging a global network of resellers
- Work cross-functionally across, Marketing, Product, Sales Ops to execute on global reseller programs
- Drive team reporting, performance assessment and communicate results to key stakeholders (executive and operational) in order to rapidly scale successful programs
- Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- -Medical Benefits
- -Dental Benefits
- -Vision Benefits
- -Pension Benefits
- -Life Assurance
- -Childcare Benefits
- -Gym Benefits
- -Transport benefits
- -Laundry Benefit
- -Posted date: 3 October 2018
- -Closing date: 31 October 2018
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field
- Track record of delivering measurable and successful reseller programs
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about issues, and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in English
- Experience building reseller programs at other companies
- Experience in SaaS, tech startups preferred
- Experience providing direction to and leading international cross-functional teams
- Previously worked across different markets and suitably adapting a program to meet Regional Specific Program differences
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to develop business plans, market insights, and analyze programs effectiveness
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans that drive high ROI
Back to top