Global Program Manager, SMB Services
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Global Program Manager for its Small & Medium Business (SMB) team to manage global service programs that responsible for providing services to more than 5 Million SMB advertisers, and driving key KPIs such as service efficiency, resolution rate and client satisfaction. The ideal candidate has experience managing outsourced operations or service teams as well as strong problem solving and program management skills. The role of the Global Program Manager will be to plan, lead, scale and optimize global programs. Success in this position requires strategic thinking, innovative vision, strong analytical skills, as well as the ability to lead large cross-functional groups.
- Create an service strategy for small & Medium Business (SMB) Marketing team
- Plan, test and scale outsourced programs to provide service to more than 5 Million SMB advertisers
- Manage global service programs with multiple outsourced vendors at large scale
- Lead cross-functional groups including global service team, operations to execute on global service programs
- Drive team reporting and performance assessment and communicate results to key stakeholders in order to rapidly scale successful programs
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of related experience with marketing or sales programs
- Analytical skills and ability to manage analytics resources
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about issues, and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Leadership and ability to influence at all levels and work effectively across functions and regions.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to develop business plans, customers and market insights, analyze program effectiveness.
- Experience in service, sales and analytics
- Experience in an outsourced environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top