Global Program Manager, SMB Sales
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Global Program Manager for its Small & Medium Business (SMB) team to develop and manage multi-billion sales programs to market and grow adoption of its ad products. The ideal candidate has experience owning a revenue number and driving topline growth through a sales channel as well as strong problem solving and program management skills. The role of the Global Program Manager will be to design, test, and scale global sales programs. This person will be responsible with influencing executive on large investment decisions. Success in this position requires strategic thinking, leadership, impeccable communication, strong analytical skills, as well as the ability to lead large cross-functional groups.
- Lead global sales programs to drive revenue growth with end-to-end ownership of the business case
- Plan, test and scale sales programs to grow adoption of Facebook ad products by Small and Medium businesses leveraging global sales force (in-house or outsourced) and digital marketing channels.
- Lead large cross-functional groups including global sales force, IT/infra, analytics, product marketing, analytics and digital marketers to execute on global sales programs
- Drive team reporting, performance assessment and communicate results to key stakeholders (executive and operational) in order to rapidly scale successful programs
- Manage senior stakeholders
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field
- 7+ years of related experience with marketing or sales programs
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about issues, and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Experience providing direction to and leading cross-functional teams
- Leadership, people management experience and ability to influence at all levels and work effectively across functions and regions
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to develop business plans, customers and market insights, analyze program effectiveness
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans that drive high ROI
- Experience in sales/service, marketing and analytics
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top