Global Program Manager, SMB
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Global Program Manager for its Small & Medium Business (SMB) Programs team to develop and manage multi-billion programs to market and grow adoption of its ad products. The ideal candidate has experience owning revenue targets or service metrics as well as strong problem solving and program management skills. The role of the Global Program Manager will be to design, test, and scale global programs. Success in this position requires strategic thinking, leadership, communication and analytical experience, as well as the ability to effectively lead cross-functional groups.
- Lead global programs to drive business growth with end-to-end ownership
- Plan, test and scale programs to grow adoption of business solutions across Facebook platforms
- Develop business plans, customer and market insights, and analyze program effectiveness
- Drive communication and influence a broad range of stakeholders including executives
- Lead large, global, cross-functional groups including analytics, product and client-facing teams
- 5+ years of work experience in sales, service, marketing, consulting or product/program management
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to drive results
- Experience problem solving and communicating about issues with individual stakeholders and teams
- Experience thinking analytically and strategically about issues and influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience being a "connector" across teams and leading a program/project against KPIs through to completion
- Experience influencing regional operations, analytics, and marketing teams through an understanding of business needs
- Experience working with global teams
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top