Global Product Support Manager, Media Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures on Facebook and Instagram by creating scaled systems to address the issues impacting their experiences with the suite of Facebook products, and packaging these insights for the rest of the company. We are seeking a leader to manage our Video Creator Product Support team’s global outsourcing operations within Media Operations. This team supports public figure content creators as they adopt FB and IG video products, fielding questions from “how do I use the product” to “when should I be paid.” This individual will assume management responsibilities in developing our talented team members within our global product support operations, work with contract agencies to build an efficient workforce, as well as drive cross-functional impact with our internal and external partners. Candidates will be data driven, self-motivated, and flexible to frequent changes. They are expected to think creatively about nebulous issues and are passionate about problem solving. They will lead regional teams and will have to demonstrate a sustained ability to hire and develop talent. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and countries. This role is based in Menlo Park, California.
- Develop 24×7 support channels and workflows that provide a world class resolution experience at scale for video content creators around product use, insights, and issue resolution
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships with partnerships, policy, legal, engineering, data science, sales, product management and other operational teams at Facebook in order to implement optimal solutions to Media Product related problems as well as outsourcing needs
- Partner closely with the Product Delivery teams to execute seamlessly on our strategy and priorities across each business line and product area
- Identify best practices and trends in the outsourcing landscape to benchmark our processes and practices
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of their team
- Identify trends and key insights to drive impact to team goals including product, user experience, and operational efficiency
- BA or BS degree
- 8+ years of experience in online operations/consultancy/analytics or related industries
- Experience leading and developing performing teams
- Proven ability to make sound business decisions
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses
- Experience with problem solving and the potential for innovative solutions that online marketing has created
- Experience working with global teams
- Vendor management experience
- Experience in a start-up environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top