Global Product Marketing Lead, Retail
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced professional to join our Business Product Marketing team, focusing on the Retail line of business. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, skilled operator, and expert influencer with the demonstrated ability to drive consensus across product, marketing and sales teams. This individual will lead annual and semi-annual go-to-market planning for the segment, synthesize market feedback for product development and collaborate with key stakeholders to set go-to-market priorities and product development goals. This person must have significant experience in the Retail industry, and will also be a skilled communicator who can confidently share the vertical roadmap to educate and inspire internal and external partners at all levels.
This position is full-time and located in our Menlo Park or New York offices.
- Play a primary role in developing the holistic business strategy for Retail
- Create multi-year, annual and semi-annual plans to drive revenue growth for the vertical
- Distill market feedback into market intelligence that informs product roadmap
- Consult with Product teams to help shape feature development based on industry needs
- Develop detailed go-to-market strategies and documents for focus area(s), working cross-functionally with teams around the world in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Business Development, Partnerships, Measurement & Analytics
- Increase demand for Facebook's solutions by presenting at high profile industry events and generating coverage in key industry media outlets
- BA/BS degree
- 10+ years strategy, general management or marketing experience, including 8+ years in digital media
- Industry knowledge of Retail vertical
- Management experience including experience persuading leadership, cross-functional teams, and people who aren't reporting directly to you
- Experience influencing stakeholders and driving resolution
- Experience communicating the benefits of various marketing strategies to business audiences
- Facebook and Instagram user and knowledge of social media, reseller channels and vertical markets
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top