Global Product Marketing Lead, Gaming
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities. Gaming is fundamental to that mission with more than 800 Million people who game connecting to Facebook each month.
Facebook seeks an experienced Global Product Marketing Leader with strong background in online marketing and gaming industry expertise to drive go-to-market strategies for our Global Channel Business, concentrating on our Global Gaming advertising vertical. The successful candidate must have extensive experience working in or with sales channels to drive product adoption and revenue growth of marketing solutions. He or she must thrive with cross-functional teams, experience leading communication to senior client leaders, exhibit excellent critical thinking in a highly matrixed organization.
This is a full-time position, based in Menlo Park.
- Partner with sales leadership, business marketing and product marketing managers to drive product adoption and revenue growth for advertising solutions in the gaming vertical
- Collaborate with product and product marketing development teams to launch new advertising products and feature enhancements
- Drive best practice awareness, implementation, and growth all of Facebook Advertising solutions through the gaming vertical to drive business outcomes for clients
- Influence and drive growth of product adoption goals and revenue targets
- Develop product acceleration programs and incentives for multiple audiences
- Brings perspective on digital marketing, the industry and client objectives
- Drive best practice implementation of Product Monetization Solutions
- Effectively communicate with sales leadership and customers to distill and surface market feedback to product teams for new and existing advertising products
- Develop global product adoption programs for both internal (sales) and external (clients, agencies and Marketing Partners) audiences
- 50%+ global/regional travel
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum of 8 years of experience leading advertising across display, direct response, ad networks and/or search
- Product marketing experience in the web and mobile advertising and experience contributing at strategic and tactical levels
- Analytical experience solving problems with data
- Experience influencing behavior at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Experience working with product development teams and product managers
- Knowledge of digital marketing, the industry & client objectives
- Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Customer service orientation and experience in a client facing capacity
- Communication and presentation experience with experience crafting narratives
- Gaming industry expertise
Back to top