Global Process Lead - Procure to Pay
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking to fill a full-time position of Global Process Lead – Procure to Pay, in our Austin, TX office. As a key leader in the Procure to Pay (P2P) process, you will be responsible for driving the execution of the P2P strategy globally, including our process transformation roadmap, project portfolio, change management, and special projects. The successful candidate will be expected to be energetic and innovative, as well as to problem solve, recommend solutions, and exercise good business judgment in decision-making on a continuous basis.
- Lead global continuous improvement program for P2P including process, systems, and data
- Drive the P2P business process transformation roadmap and project portfolio
- Collaborate across functions and sites to harmonize requirements and solutions
- Function within a global network of matrixed stakeholders, super users, and subject matter experts associated with P2P
- Recommend solutions and consolidate platforms to improve integration and streamline processes in accordance with company policies and Finance objectives
- Minimize the customization of solutions
- Achieve a high level of standardization in systems and processes
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with key internal and external stakeholders through transparency and partnership
- Help drive stakeholder engagement and organizational change management with impacted business areas
- Design and execute testing strategies and plans
- Coordinate and support special projects as needed
- Demonstrates an ability to improvise and adapt quickly
- BA/BS or Master's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, or Management.
- 3+ years of global P2P experience
- Communicator, with proven skills in consulting with internal business clients and external suppliers
- Proven project management skills
- Experience on Oracle R12 Financials
- Ability to drive change and improve the end-to-end process
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis and problem solving
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems and develop solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in using Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
- Cross Cultural Experience
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top