Global Process Lead - Procure to Pay
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking to fill a full-time position of Global Process Lead – Procure to Pay, in our Austin, TX office. As a key leader in the Procure to Pay (P2P) process, you will be responsible for driving the execution of the P2P strategy globally, including our process transformation roadmap, project portfolio, change management, and special projects. The successful candidate will be expected to be energetic and innovative, as well as to problem solve, recommend solutions, and exercise good business judgment in decision-making on a continuous basis.
- Lead global continuous improvement program for P2P including process, systems, and data
- Drive the P2P business process transformation roadmap and project portfolio
- Collaborate across functions and sites to harmonize requirements and solutions
- Function within a global network of matrixed stakeholders, super users, and subject matter experts associated with P2P
- Recommend solutions and consolidate platforms to improve integration and streamline processes in accordance with company policies and Finance objectives
- Minimize the customization of solutions
- Achieve a high level of standardization in systems and processes
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with key internal and external stakeholders through transparency and partnership
- Help drive stakeholder engagement and organizational change management with impacted business areas
- Design and execute testing strategies and plans
- Coordinate and support special projects as needed
- BA/BS or Masters degree in Business, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, or Management.
- 3+ years of global P2P experience
- Communicator, with proven skills in consulting with internal business clients and external suppliers
- Proven project management skills
- Experience on Oracle R12 Financials
- Ability to drive change and improve the end-to-end process
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis and problem solving
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems and develop solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in using Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
- Cross Cultural Experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top