Global Marketing Solutions Metrics Review and Policy Lead
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced program manager to lead global initiatives aimed at developing and supporting ethical and accurate use of data across the Global Marketing Solutions Organization. This role will join the Scaling, Automation and Policy team who are investing significantly in new tools and structures to ensure that Facebook maintains structured and efficient growth. As part of this team, you will play a key role in driving our process, strategy and vision around externally-shared metrics and data access policy, to build trust and transparency with both internal and external stakeholders. This position is full-time in Menlo Park. A successful candidate will have experience in technology policy, product marketing or product management, preferably in advertising technology, with some analytics background. The ideal candidate will have the ability to interface directly with multiple cross-functional teams, including engineering, legal, privacy and policy, sales and support, and PR/Marketing Communications.
- Manage a global program and platform to streamline data and content approvals while maintaining oversight on metrics quality
- Design and implement data access controls across the GMS organization
- Work cross-functionally with Policy, Communications, Legal, Corporate and Partnership teams to build and drive policies that support both the GMS and company-wide goals
- Advocate and Educate GMS teams on ethical and accurate use of data and relevant policies
- Approve or escalate as appropriate research, metrics, methods and content originating from GMS teams
- BA/BS degree in Business/Marketing
- 3+ years experience in policy, product marketing/management strategy and execution
- Analytical experience and experience learning technology, and grasping technical concepts
- Communicator, with an experience simplifying concepts
- Organization, and interpersonal experience with experience setting priorities that solving problems and taking on multiple tasks
- Advanced degree
- Experience with program management, analytics and marketing/advertising
- Flexible and can work well in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top