Global Marketing Science Education Program Lead
(Menlo Park, CA - New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Marketing Science team is the source for data driven insights around how businesses can market successfully on Facebook, from understanding consumer behavior on and off Facebook to providing actionable recommendations around optimizing marketing investments.
Within Marketing Science, the Scaled Solutions team is built to scale the cutting-edge work we've been doing that has and will continue pushing the advertising industry forward. You will be responsible for helping build the foundation that will shape how Facebook clients and the industry experiences our work at scale. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook, the advertising industry and particular interest in measurement and insights work for the digital/mobile era. This individual will work with technical and analytical teams to develop scaled programs for educating, supporting, and driving stronger adoption of our measurement products and philosophies. They would be intellectually curious, a great communicator, data-driven, a fast learner and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects. Applicants should have a strong quantitative understanding, a talent for taking complex concepts and distilling them into clear accessible formats.
- Work closely with Marketing Science cross-functional teams, Measurement Product, Global Sales Learning, & Global Marketing Teams to deliver educations plans to key audiences for Measurement/Auction
- Drive training/education strategy for internal and external partners, including in person, video, self-learning, and external certification programs
- Leverage different formats to best execute and evaluate impact of training programs
- Project manage development of supplementary educational tools (online comparison tools for different measurement techniques, vendors, etc.)
- Work closely with global counterparts to have deep understanding of needs in each market
- Partner with key cross-functional partners such as Product, Product Marketing and Global Marketing Solutions Training organizations
- Collect feedback and questions from client/sales organizations and trainings and allow for this feedback to influence future research/studies and key investment areas for Marketing Science
- Manage external vendors such as design resources to produce final training materials
- 5+ years of relevant experience, media, performance marketing or analytics marketing experience
- Track record of driving action
- Experience in building or managing strategic programs to influence team and client outcomes
- Demonstrated experience communicating technical content to general audiences
- Experience working and influencing in a cross-functional relationship
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in an organized manner
- Experience communicating concepts to varying audiences
- Experience working with advertising and measurement methods and technologies
- Experience in training/education of non-technical audience in more technical subjects.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top