Global Marketing Science Education Lead - Insights, Scaled Solutions
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Marketing Science team is the source for data driven insights around how businesses can market successfully on Facebook, from understanding consumer behavior on and off Facebook to providing actionable recommendations around optimizing marketing investments.
Within Marketing Science, the Scaled Solutions team is built to scale the cutting-edge work we've been doing that has and will continue pushing the advertising industry forward. You will be responsible for helping build the educational foundation that will shape how Facebook clients and the industry experiences our work at scale.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook, the advertising industry and have particular interest in insights work for the digital/mobile era. This individual will work with technical and analytical teams to develop scaled programs for educating, supporting, and driving stronger adoption of our insights findings, tools, and philosophies. They would be intellectually curious, a great communicator, data-driven, a fast learner and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects.
Applicants should have a drive to create unique scalable education programs, a strong understanding of quantitative research methods, and a talent for taking complex concepts and distilling them into clear accessible formats.
- Work closely with Marketing Science cross-functional teams, Global Sales Learning, & Global Marketing Teams to deliver education plans to key audiences for Marketing Science Insights
- Drive training/education strategy for internal and external partners, including in person, video, self-learning, and external certification programs
- Leverage different formats to best execute and evaluate impact of training programs
- Project manage development of supplementary educational tools (online comparison tools for different measurement techniques, vendors, etc.)
- Work closely with global counterparts to have deep understanding of needs in each market
- Partner with key cross-functional partners such as Product, Product Marketing and Global Marketing Solutions Training organizations
- Collect feedback and questions from client/sales organizations and trainings and allow for this feedback to influence future research/studies and key investment areas for Marketing Science
- Manage external vendors such as design resources to produce final training materials
- 5+ years of experience in market research, consumer insights, or audience analytics experience
- Track record of inspiring action based on data-driven insights
- Interpersonal experience with demonstrated experience communicating technical content to general audiences
- Experience working and influencing in a cross-functional relationship
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity and delivering results
- Experience communicating concepts to audiences
- Experience in building training/education programs for non-technical audience in more technical subjects.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top