Global Marketing Manager, Facebook Blueprint
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Blueprint is Facebookâ€™s global education program that empowers advertisers (from entrepreneurs to large agencies and corporations) to reach their business goals using Facebook's family of apps and services. Blueprint offers free eLearning courses, as well as certification exams and in-person training sessions, providing marketers with the power to learn at their own pace.
Blueprint website: www.facebook.com/blueprint
- Help to develop next marketing activations, collateral and campaigns across the global Blueprint brand to drive Blueprint brand awareness, engagement (including registration and enrollments), growth, and trust.
- Define and execute compelling brand marketing that is inclusive of inputs from our regional/local counterparts.
- Nurture cross-functional relationships (e.g. Partnerships, Digital Skills, Emerging Markets, etc.) to inspire breakthrough work/storytelling on behalf of Blueprint brand.
- Liaise with Facebook Communications/PR team to identify noteworthy stories and milestones that can be published in articles, broadcasts, etc.
- Help to manage Facebook Blueprint events and industry association relationships globally. This includes serving as an on-the-ground Ambassador and working with Blueprint Marketing Coordinator to identify opportunities the team would most benefit from pursuing.
- Maintain integrity of the Blueprint brand, across Blueprint website, Facebook for Business website and other surfaces.
- Travel as needed (20-25%).
- Bachelorâ€™s degree
- 5+ years global and regional marketing experience (either Consumer or Business marketing)
- Experience delivering projects
- Experience building go-to-market plans and running multi-channel media plans
- Relationship management and advocacy experience
- Experience solving problems
- Knowledge of digital marketing and how to construct integrated marketing communications campaigns
Back to top