Global Head of Online Learning & Development, Facebook Blueprint
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The goal of the Facebook Blueprint team is to enable businesses of all sizes to leverage the Facebook family of apps and services to grow their businesses. Our team is entrepreneurial minded and dedicated to delivering the ultimate learning experiences for partners. If you have a passion for leading a team to create and deliver the right learning content to the right audience in the right delivery modality, on the device of their choice, Blueprint may be the place for you.Blueprint consists of 3 pillars: Blueprint eLearning (online courses and webinars), Blueprint Live (in-person training) and Blueprint Certification.
- Work across the company with partners and internal stakeholders to understand and characterize learning needs, then design, develop, and prioritize high-quality, impactful learning interventions and experiences for varying domestic and international markets.
- Develop an overall training philosophy and strategy, deploy it globally, and evaluate metrics to determine areas for growth and of success.
- Set a curriculum strategy and work closely with the Blueprint Live (in person delivery) team to determine how online learning content will need to be adapted for an in person training delivery.
- Provide the direction, vision, motivation, and leadership for achieving a learner-focused and performance-driven culture supporting impact, innovation, and excellence in learning development and delivery.
- Establish strong cross-functional relationships across the product, marketing, and existing internal training teams to develop a scalable global training program that showcases the best of Facebook and meets the needs of a variety of channel partners.
- Establish methodologies, standards, processes, and best practices to ensure all training materials are consistent, up to date, and align with business priorities.
- Partner with translation team and regional Language Managers to localize content for varying market needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Organizational Development, or related fields
- Minimum of 10 years educational program management experience
- Proven ability to lead and grow an experienced team, providing guidance and developmental feedback and coaching.
- Leadership, interpersonal communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Project management experience delivering large-scale and/or multiple projects concurrently including, but not limited to, scoping and prioritizing projects, building project plans, and identifying critical paths.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining resourceful.
- Experienced leader in learning delivery modalities.
- Knowledgeable in current and emerging drivers in corporate and adult learning and technology.
- Consulting, relationship management, and advocacy skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and act on customer, third-party, and market insights and usage data to develop a training strategy.
- Background in the development, implementation, and management of online training solutions.
- Experience managing global training vendors and led global programs
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and advertising teams and internal workings of agencies
- Facebook Blueprint Buying or Planning certification
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top