Global EHS Program Manager
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
Oculus is hiring an EHS Program Lead to drive safety in all shops, labs, and specialty spaces within our global offices. Partner with lab owners, vendors, and the business to define and drive best practices for training, equipment, and safety reporting. Keep our teams and sites safe and productive. internal stakeholders to drive training, best practices, audits, and recording issues across labs and shops. This role is essential to keeping Oculus employees and our offices safe and productive.
- Ensure necessary EHS training solutions are prepared and implemented according to established Facebook protocols and federal, state and local safety and environmental guidelines.
- Develop training plan and ensure EHS training is completed according to Facebook and Oculus protocols and federal, state and local safety and environmental guidelines for all applicable Oculus personnel.
- Develop launch plan for new sites, including developing an EHS equipment list and track launch progress at relevant sites.
- Provide and track relevant EHS training at new and existing Oculus office sites globally.
- Manage the training tool, including Learning Management System and LEARN interface.
- Ensure global standardization and implementation of technical procedures and training across sites.
- Lead the preparation and conducting of EHS training for the rollout of new EHS protocols.
- Evaluate all new equipment for EHS concerns and develop training as needed.
- Coordinate with design, participate in cross-functional team meetings and develop recommendations for EHS input on retrofits, new builds, and existing office sites accordingly.
- 5+ years of EHS experience, including at least 2 years of experience specific large equipment or manufacturing sites. This experience includes familiarity with OSHA compliance and training, risk assessment (including job hazard analyses), PPE requirements and incident management (incident response training, reporting, root cause analysis and lessons learned)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate with internal staff and external consultants, vendors and other stakeholders
- Analytical skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed (50-75% at times)
- Must be familiar with Word, Office, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work in teams, and establish and maintain cross-functional working relationships
- Ability to communicate with and influence senior leadership and work with confidential information
- Experience with ISO14001 standards and European health and safety requirements
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top