Global Director of Compensation
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a leader of Compensation to run all of our compensation strategy, design and management worldwide. This role is responsible for the effective management of a multi-billion dollar budget covering salaries, bonuses, commissions and equity compensation. Additionally, this role is responsible for implementing global strategy locally by working with regional compensation teams in our Americas, EMEA and APAC locations. This full time role is based at Facebook's corporate headquarters in Menlo Park, CA.
- Build a winning long term compensation strategy in synch with our business growth goals and people priorities
- Serve as compensation advisor to CEO, COO and CFO - must be able to influence and drive decisions at this level
- Responsible for leading the work and presenting to Compensation Committee of Board of Directors
- Innovate and react quickly to changing business and market realities and demonstrate openness and flexibility to client needs and requests
- Partner closely with recruiting organization to help Facebook hire the very best in a challenging market for technical talent and scale the comp team approach to efficiently recruit en-masse
- Drive our bi-annual compensation process with seamless execution for a growing population of 20k+ employees world wide
- Scale existing compensation team to operate efficiently in delivering compensation programs and decisions in parallel to our aggressive growth plans.
- Focus on career development and growth for people on the team
- Provide thought leadership and drive internal conversations in the compensation space, especially around the executive compensation environment in technology companies.
- 15+ years of experience in HR/Compensation
- Experience working for a public company with a focus on Executive Compensation, including preparing materials for the Compensation Committee.
- Experience working with SVP/C-level clients
- Experience running benefits or working in benefits
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top