Global Creative, Community
(London, United Kingdom)
Careers at Instagram
A Facebook Company
Over 700 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
The role of the Creative Editor is to develop and execute creative concepts for Instagram's in-app experiences and curate outstanding community accounts for Instagram's official company channels. The Creative Editor is responsible for upholding visual content strategy across the company's flagship voice (@instagram) and its family of global outputs to spotlight unique cultural themes, ensure consistent brand values are represented, and surface surprising voices on Instagram from around the world.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply: Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Pension Benefits, Life Assurance, Ride2Work, Childcare Benefits, Gym Benefits, Transport benefits, Laundry Benefit.
Paid Time Off (PTO): 25 Paid vacation days per year
- Develop and execute creative strategy for @instagram accounts — from community stories to product marketing initiatives — utilizing Instagram's suite of creative tools, standards and trends inspired by interest-based communities on the platform.
- Research and review daily visual content and account selections for @instagram and its family of global outputs, ensuring that company accounts and projects reflect the diversity of communities globally, and within each region.
- Maintain a leading-edge understanding of global community trends and new products on the platform to continually update @instagram's visual content voice.
- Generate curatorial series and creative projects that create opportunities to feature fresh and diverse global voices on the platform.
- Build and cultivate the creative iteration process at Instagram, in collaboration with creatives, producers, partnerships, communications, designers, brand and product marketing managers.
- 6 + years of experience in an art direction or photo/video content decision-making role within small, medium and large-scale editorial environments.
- 8 + years of overall experience in editorial photography and visual industry environments.
- Demonstrated portfolio of published works, in which you play a variety of creative process roles.
- Proficiency with industry-standard photography and video gear, studio lighting equipment, post-production editing software, and Instagram's unique creative suite of visual storytelling tools and surfaces.
- Experience working within a global company or with global audiences.
- Experience collaborating in a creative environment with artists, producers, writers, photographers, designers.
- Experience working on a visual content development team as well as working independently
- Demonstrate agility, ability to improvise, and embrace rapid evolution in a fast-moving, high performance environment.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top