Global Contingent Workforce Operations Lead
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee life-cycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create people-related strategies across the business. We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures Facebook remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers.
The Global CW Operations Lead is an individual contributor and will own and ensure compliant, effective, and efficient delivery of all Contingent Workforce program services (to our internal FB business partners) by our MSP partner globally. In addition, the Operations Leader will partner directly with our Contingent Workforce Business Partners (CWBPs) to ensure support processes, tools, and policies continue to evolve to deliver the best solution and experience for our stakeholders. The Operations Lead will develop, implement, and monitor policy for all Contingent Workers globally. Ultimately, this individual will be responsible for the delivery and execution of the operational aspects of the overall Global Contingent Workforce strategy and services and management of our outsourced supplier relationships that support these objectives.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, get-things-done professional who can think strategically, adapt quickly, and rapidly earn credibility and trust with all levels of the organization. They will exhibit great communication & planning skills, teamwork, motivation, and an upbeat attitude. This person will be highly organized, productive, poised, and able to thrive in high-pressure, time-sensitive scenarios.
- Manage MSP/VMS to meet operational KPIs, CSAT, and project goals
- Ensure KPIs are relevant, measurable, monitored and reported for all services
- Establish and manage a global governance model to ensure consistent service delivery and feedback with key stakeholders
- Work with the vendors and internal team to create KPI improvement plans
- Identify ongoing process and service improvements and drive prioritization to create maximum benefit and impact
- Review process and system flows to recommend improvements/enhancements
- Create tie from existing and new process to policy compliance
- Responsible for determining technology vision and priorities and translating those into VMS/other Tech requirements
- Facilitate forecasting of CW needs on a seasonal basis through the CWBPs and develop and maintain a multiyear LRP
- Accountable for change management, communication, and requirements for process, technology and policy enhancements
- Thought leader who is creative & innovative in identifying solutions and persuading others to a course of action
- Comfortable working through ambiguity and uncertainty in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- 7+ years of experience managing projects and people
- 7+ years of managing international outsourced vendor relationships/supplier management
- Demonstrated experience to identify process improvement opportunities, measure and implement improvements
- Project management, process improvement and data analysis experience
- Time management and experience multi-tasking across concurrent priority projects
- Strategic mindset - experience telling a story through analysis, developing strategies and driving value-add throughout each project
- Communication experience
- Experience in working across various levels of the organization
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Experience in an outsourced service environment
- Lean and/or Six sigma knowledge
- Certified outsourcing professional - or experience at documenting process and developing quality metrics
Back to top