Global Communications Solutions Lead, Workplace
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Workplace by Facebook's mission is to give the world a place to work together. Launched in 2016, Workplace is an enterprise communications platform that is used by over 30,000 organisations of all sizes worldwide to transform how they connect, collaborate and get work done. To help with the ongoing growth of the Workplace business, we are seeking a world-class Communications leader who is passionate about Workplace by Facebook and the role that a connected workforce can play in improving the productivity of an organisation.
The Workplace by Facebook team is looking for a Global Communications Solutions Lead to build our thought leadership, community, and product solutions with customers â€" specifically champions within the Communications function. The ways companies communicate with and engage employees is changing fast, with leaders eager for increasingly open and transparent cultures. Leaders routinely use Workplace to foster a two-way dialogue with employees, irrespective of org structure or location. Similarly, communications teams in both enterprise and small companies are embracing new technology, like Workplace, to reinvent internal communications.
In this role, you will build and scale our Communications function service line for Workplace customers. Youâ€™ll develop thought leadership on what it means to communicate with new technologies, understand how our customers are reinventing communications using Workplace today and build a vibrant community of Communications leaders (including virtual communities and live events). You will define and drive customer implementation of specific workflows related to communications through educational content, customer marketing, and alliances with external partners (e.g., communications/PR agencies). You will also work with and influence cross-functional stakeholders internally â€" such as Product and Marketing â€" to scale customer solutions.
This is a highly entrepreneurial role for a leader with passion for communications and proven ability to drive results in a global, enterprise environment. Your primary goal will be to maximize the growth and retention of our 30,000+ Workplace customers.
- Drive Workplaceâ€™s thought leadership with and community of Communications professionals globally (knowledge pieces, relationships with functional luminaries, online communities, events)
- Define the Workplace next-generation approach to Communications and specific solutions or use cases that deepen and expand Workplace usage
- Build blueprints, customer content, and deliver customer programs to enable customers to implement solutions at scale (e.g., email campaigns, trainings/tutorials, webinars, dedicated Comms sessions at customer events)
- Work with select Workplace ecosystem partners and agencies to develop Communications-focused service offerings, integrations, or custom technology (e.g., bots)
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, such as product, PMM, and marketing, on how best to drive Communications functional needs and messaging
- Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- -Medical Benefits
- -Dental Benefits
- -Vision Benefits
- -Pension Benefits
- -Life Assurance
- -Childcare Benefits
- -Gym Benefits
- -Transport benefits
- -Laundry Benefit
- -Posted date: 25 September 2018
- -Closing date: 23 October 2018
- 10+ years experience in Communications, with an existing network of communications and agency professionals
- Results orientation, with a proven track record of driving business results
- Customer-mindset and service orientation
- Experience working in a fast-paced tech environment
- Proven ability to build service offerings
- Previous experience building and executing via third-party partnerships
- Ideally, experience building and implementing customer programs at scale
- International exposure
- An ability to adapt to change, test and learn, and focus on impact
- Team player, with proven ability to drive results with cross-functional stakeholders
- 20% travel
Back to top