Global Client Partner, Telco
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The role of Global Client Partner is the main point of contact globally for leadership of one of Facebook’s partnerships with a key telco company. This role entails developing a keen understanding of the client’s business and organization, become a thought partner and drive the relationship between Facebook and the client at a global level to the point that Facebook becomes an established marketing lever that drives the Client’s business.
The Global Client Partner is the principal representative between Facebook and their senior client leadership team, and at the center of an extensive internal (market teams & support teams) and external (agency & client) ecosystem of partners who are paramount to help them achieve their mission.
- Lead and manage the relationship with the client’s global team and their media agency.
- Identify and prioritise business opportunities for Facebook and our family of brands that can be driven by the centre and implemented locally.
- Develop and implement a global training program (Blueprint) to grow knowledge of our platforms and best practices across the client’s marketing teams.
- Work with the Client Partners and Client Solution Managers in each of the OpCo’s to develop a co-ordinated approach to measurement in order to build up central knowledge and capabilities.
- Develop best practice guidelines and distribute use cases to build knowledge and capabilities across markets.
- Own the Global QBR, communicating both global and market level progress, highlights and opportunities.
- Develops global reporting structure/dashboard and fulfils global requirements for additional information for the client and its agency.
- Help co-ordinate and resolve market issues from the centre.
- 15+ years of experience in marketing, media sales or project management
- Telco vertical experience preferred
- Experience in managing international accounts and delivering the highest service levels to these clients
- Experience in managing multi-layer, complex business relationships
- Proven and consistent track record of executing against an aggressive growth strategy and contributing to client revenue growth rates above expectations
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues to achieve objectives with a team approach
- Ability to convert business from other media channels
- Results and detail orientated
- Strong strategic thinking abilities
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and problem solving/decision making skills
- Intelligent, motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
- Mastery of presentation skills
- Excel at building long term trusted relationships with C-suite executives
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top