Global Client Partner, Consumer Goods
(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a leader with deep brand building experience to work some of Facebook's largest marketers bring best in class marketing to life on Facebook. This role will be responsible for driving business globally, working cross functionally with brand leaders, creative & media agencies and Facebook internal stakeholders to up-level the marketing excellence running across Facebook for our key partners.
- Develop deep knowledge of clients' industries, organizations (people, processes, etc.), marketing objectives & plans
- Position Facebook as a relevant marketing lever, and get buy in by client and agency teams (creative, media, digital)
- Drive business growth and deliver against regional revenue targets by identifying and executing opportunities above and beyond partnership commitments
- Lead client, agency, and internal cross-functional teams to deliver on partnership commitments (incl. trainings, specific projects, research, etc.)
- Proactively inspire creative stakeholders
- Monitor implementation and business development across Americas to identify opportunities
- Identify and codify best practices to share with the wider Facebook client and global account team
- Communicate in a timely manner internally on client and agency activity via internal Facebook groups
- Be the face of Facebook in the region, and as such, drive the highest level of service to clients and agencies.
- 8+ years Marketing, Media Sales, Agency, and/or Online Advertising experience with prior industry experience
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or other related field
- Vertical experience is required
- Experience in managing regional or international businesses, accountsProven and consistent track record of executing and delivering/exceeding against an aggressive growth strategy
- Strategic thinker with an ability to be operational and implement projects
- Strong understanding of mobile behavior and the importance of mobile first creative
- Leader with an ability to influence, develop, and empower people to achieve objectives with a cross-functional team approach (not relying on formal authority)
- Great communicator, able to make presentation in front of large-scale audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Structured, organized, analytical, and detail-orientated.
- MBA a plus but not required
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top