Global Client Lead, Beauty
This role sits within our Global Category and Client (GCC) team, who are responsible for driving global strategy to enable growth for our partners. This Client Lead will lead the global relationship for one of Facebook's key Beauty client partnerships, establishing Facebook as a marketing lever that drives the Client's business.
Externally, this role is to build capability and confidence in "mobile-first" marketing excellence. With deep experience in crafting and delivering the FB value proposition for advertisers, this role requires developing a keen understanding of the client's business and organization in order to become a trusted strategic advisor and thought-leader partner to global C-Suite clients.
GLOBAL CLIENT LEAD, BEAUTY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Earn a place as a trusted advisor to our global clients by partnering with them to understand their business objectives and help define where and how FB can play a role in achieving them
- Provide global leadership within a matrix organization, tasked with enabling the largest global brand marketers and their agencies to connect and engage effectively with the people who matter to them, everywhere, every-day and on every device
- Identify incremental revenue opportunities globally and scale accordingly in partnership with Regional teams and in the identified key markets
- Set the partnership 'North Star' by developing and being accountable for the construction of an Annual Account Plan and Joint Business Plan to achieve these goals, and for delivering training, workshops, measurement studies
- Align with cross-functional teams like Sales, Creative, Marketing, Measurement, and Product to ensure global client expectations are managed, and delivered upon
- Partner with Client's global media and creative agencies to ensure synergies, collaboration and trusting relationships are established, towards a common goal of achieving Clients' global business objectives
- Monitor and provide timely and accurate forecasts of global sales opportunities and pipelines
- 15+ years' experience working in senior Marketing, Account Management and/or Media Sales & Strategy roles, ideally across global Beauty category clients
- Demonstrable experience in influencing, developing, and empowering cross-functional colleagues to achieve objectives
- Experience converting business from other media channels
- An experienced leader who can immediately gain the credibility of executive clients
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Marketing experience straddling both brand and performance objectives
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
Back to top