Global Brand Partner
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Johannesburg, South Africa)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a leader with brand experience to work Facebook’s largest FMCG marketers bringing best in class marketing to life on Facebook. This role will be responsible for driving business globally, working cross functionally with brand leaders, creative & media agencies and Facebook internal stakeholders to up-level the marketing & media excellence running across Facebook for our key partners. The position is an 11 month contract and will be based in Dubai/ Johannesburg and report directly into the Global Accounts MEA lead.
- Develop a deep understanding of the global partnerships across the top 5 Global Accounts, building strong relationship and regular connects with the global teams
- Working with the markets
- Middle East & Africa to ensure the global partnership is implemented and leveraged building in regional relevance
- Work cross functionally with Measurement and Creative Shop to build lighthouse intiatives and case studies that will scale regionally and globally
- Lead Capability drives to ensure brand managers and agencies have a strong understanding of how to build brand effectively on our platforms
- Identify and codify best practices to share with the wider Facebook client and global account team
- Communicate in a timely manner internally on client and agency activity via internal Facebook groups, and reporting templates
- Provide consultation on tactical projects in partnership with client teams
- Extensive experience in Marketing, Media Sales, Agency, and/or Online Advertising experience with prior FMCG experience preferred.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Advertising preferred.
- Proven and consistent track record of executing and delivering/exceeding against an aggressive growth strategy.
- Ability to flip between Strategic thinking and hands on operational implementation
- Understanding of what great marketing looks like, ability to articulate this effectively
- Leader with an ability to influence, develop, and empower people to achieve objectives with a cross-functional team approach (not relying on formal authority).
- Great communicator, able to present in front of large-scale audiences and with C- Suite clients
- Self starter who has the ability to operate with ambiguity and prioritise effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaboration is key
- Structured, organized, analytical, and detail-orientated.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top